Privacy & cookies policy
The administrator of personal data is Bloomtag LLC based in Izabelin – Dziekanowek, post code: 05-092, 39/1 Kwiatowa St., Poland (the “Administrator” or “we” or “our Company”).
The Administrator has appointed a Data Protection Inspector, who should be contacted in all matters concerning processing of personal data, at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of personal data processing:
The administrator processes personal data for the following purposes:
- concluding and executing sales, executive or service contracts, and other business contracts you are a party to or taking action before entering into a contract, including: sales of goods or services, provision of electronic services, e.g. newsletter, implementation of loyalty programs, expressing opinions , ratings or comments, handling of various requests (ie. via the online contact form), as well as ongoing contact with you in the above field,
- keeping accounting records including invoicing,
- business cooperation and business contacts,
- keeping correspondence with people who ask questions,
- determination, investigation or defense of claims that may be raised by the Administrator or which may be raised against the Administrator,
- submitting information to subcontractors, ie entities we use in the performance of the contracts referred to above,
- business partners whose offer complements our offer.
Your personal data is also processed on the basis of your consent – for purposes consistent you’re your consent, including commercial and marketing purposes.
Provision of data
Providing personal data is voluntary, but in some cases it may be necessary.
The necessity of providing data occurs in the cases of concluding and performing agreements with the Administrator. In addition, if law imposes an obligation on the Administrator to process personal data, ie: NIP (tax identification number), PESEL (social security number) for the purpose of keeping accounting books).
What information do we collect?
By ‘information,’ we mean personal information about you that we collect, use, share, store and transfer in physical and electronic form. This information can be grouped together in the following categories:
- Identity and Contact Information includes first name, last name, title, birthday, email address, telephone number, delivery address, billing address or any other information you provide within your personal preferences through your profile builder or to staff within our stores
- Financial Information includes bank account and payment card details
- Transaction Information includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us
- Technical Information includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, language, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access the Site or any Application
- Profile Information includes first name, last name, title, birthday, email address, telephone number, delivery address, billing address, password, purchase and order history, your favourite products, wish list, brand preferences, contact with the Customer Care Team, and any other information you provide within your personal preferences through your profile builder
- Usage Information includes information about how you use the Site or any Application and our products and services
- Marketing and Communications Information includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences
- Contact History means keeping a record of what you have said to us, for example, over the phone, by live chat, through a web form, by email, on social media or otherwise
- Social Information means information collected if you choose to link your social media accounts with us.
How do we collect your data?
You may give us your information by filling in forms on the Site or any Application or in-store or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, on social media or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you:
- register for an account with us
- place an order;
- sign up to our newsletters;
- register for any loyalty scheme that we offer from time to time;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- contact our Customer Care Team;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- give us some feedback.
As you interact with the Site or any Application we may automatically collect Technical Information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this information by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Information about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
How will we use your data?
We use your information in the following ways:
Identity & Contact Information
- to deliver your purchases to you
- to send you service messages by email, SMS or otherwise, such as order updates
- to create and manage your Bloomtag account
- to provide customer care and support, and handle returns
- for security and to check your identity
- to provide you with marketing (where we have the right to do so – see marketing section below)
- to show you Bloomtag adverts as your browse the web
- to direct you to the right part of the website
- to communicate with you
- to take payment, and give refunds
- for fraud prevention and detection
Technical & Usage Information
- to improve our Site and any Application and set default options for you (such as language and currency)
- to keep our Site safe and secure
- to find out what you, and other customers like
- to find out what you, and other customers like
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you
- to manage your participation in any loyalty scheme
Marketing and Communications Information
- to send you information by email, SMS, post, other otherwise, about our products and services
Storage of your data.
Your data will be stored for a period of time until: You delete Your account, the Administrator closes the website or You withdraw the consent to process personal data, and until the prescription of possible claims under the generally applicable provisions of law.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +48 600 056 120
Or write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
If You do not agree on personalization of the Store by third-party suppliers or tracking elements of third-party suppliers, we suggest disabling cookies of third-party suppliers in the web browser options on the device You use or using a private browsing which You can find in an actual web browser.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- [Add any other types of cookies your company uses]
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +48 600 056 120
Or write to us at: Bloomtag LLC, Izabelin – Dziekanowek, post code: 05-092, 39/1 Kwiatowa St., Poland
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner file a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection.